Typical. Pictures by Spencer Combs Photography
* Recovering from 12 hours of fundraising for the high school dance team that I coach. We pulled off a junior dance clinic in the morning and a dance show in the evening. Who says event planning is only about weddings? It’s fundraising too! Did I mention in all my spare time that I am the head coach of a dance team? I don’t know what better way to spend my free time than with 21 of my favorite girls and two fantastic assistant coaches and my first love: dance.
* I am catching up on work and getting ahead on more.
* Missing my sissy, thus the goofy pictures from her wedding. Can’t believe it’s been almost a year already. I also can’t believe I haven’t blogged her wedding yet. Shameful! Good thing my younger bro is now engaged and we have another Fischer wedding to look forward to!
* Excited for Thanksgiving at the Kle-something’s this year and I get to bring my usual specialty dish: Dinner rolls.
* Watch the blog for more frequent updates!